Translate

2015年4月6日月曜日

coffee





I'm reading a book written by Lee Ufan.
He said in the book a French artist came to japan and she said Japanese coffee is not tasty. So he brought her to famous coffee place where pours coffee really carefully . He tried changing her mind.
But finally she said to her friend that he , Mr.Lee , didn't know what is coffee. It was green tea.
A owner of coffee place was son of famous green tea company. The owner poured coffee take a hour.

European eat bread often with coffee. This custom probably makes difference coffee.


When I got here , I missed coffee which I know in Japan . I felted here's coffee is thick too.
Now I understand my taste of coffee . I prefer coffee which I can feel taste of water.
What will be changed , I'm looking forward.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿